“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Friday, June 4, 2010

DONE

I have finished reading through the whole blog now. It was a good jaunt through memory lane and good to look back on our time there. I probably should have stayed and dwelt on some of the goods, but I got engrossed in it and just keep moving through. There were lessons I was suppose to see in it, most I have written about now, but there will be some things here and there I will continue to write about. Someday I do hope to go back and read it again and be able to think back on our time with (more) happy thoughts. I don’t want to say “with joy”, because I did read it with joy-the joy of knowing we did what Jesus asked us to do.

We do not want you to be unaware, brothers and sisters, of the affliction we experienced in Asia; for we were so utterly, unbearably crushed that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death so that we would rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. He who rescued us from so deadly a peril will continue to rescue us; on him we have set our hope that he will rescue us again, as you also join in helping us by your prayers, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted to us through the prayers of many. 2 Corinthians 1:8-11

No comments: