“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Sunday, August 8, 2010

HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY BABE!

Today is my boyfriend's 37th birthday.
He has always treated me like I am the Queen.
I sooo don't deserve this man that God has given me. But I am so grateful He did.
I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.
Unfortunately I don't tell him this often enough. So here it is again babe--

I LOVE YOU!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Brian and John building the house in Zambia

In Colorado at DAR

Daddy again with Henry and Myron

Gosh, somewhere in summer of 2006 I think

At the airport when we got J in November of 2006

This is our "Mary Poppins" photo from Christmas 2008

Showing His sweet heart in thanks to our friends

My lover

No comments: