“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Sunday, June 10, 2007

AN EMAIL TOO!

So I came home from church today with a new message from the honey! It's funny-I told a few of you that I wouldn't hear from Brian unless someone decided to go to an internet cafe and show Brian what to do-well, that's what happened! Actually Pete typed this up [I edited just a little]:

It was really good to talk to you last night! It's what I really needed. This morning at the church plant it was a blast! Pete (from Indiana) got to preach, I was asked to share my testimony!, and the singing was unbelievable. We think there were 30 or 40 adults, and 80 or so children. I am at an internet cafe in Lusaka. We stopped here for lunch and some free time. (By the way, Pete is typing this as I dictate) I will probably try to call you the middle of next week. We read the blog entry and it sounded great! Last night was the best night's sleep I've had yet. I slept from about 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Lewis [the Gospelink director] is here now and about half the time he is trying to encourage me and the other half the time he is trying to discourage me! If/when you end up seeing some of these babies here in Zambia, you are going to end up wanting one(s)! Give all the kids a big hug and kiss for me. Actually I did dream last night for the first time here. I dreamt about you [come on people, what else :)]! Talk to you this week. Love, Brian

No comments: