“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Friday, May 8, 2009

passed

I passed my driver’s test on Tuesday. I missed the “zebra crossing” aka pedestrian crossing. I saw it, but in my mind said, there is no one there, so I kept going. As he was writing “pass” on my paper he told me I failed. I told him this donut in my box said I passed. He just laughed. It is always good to have the baby with too. People will ask about him and start conversations and then you feel a connection and they are pretty easy to get along with and get things done.
Next week I need to go pay for my pass certificate and then wait another 30 days to see if my license is in (Brian’s still isn’t). We also need to STILL change vehicle ownership. We thought we would do that Tuesday, but the guy at the window wanted another paper, which we and the place we bought the vehicle from didn’t know was needed. So, when I go to pay for the license, we’ll try to get that done too. Then we still need to go to Chongwe to get our Alien Registration Cards.

OH, and PTL!! Davis went in and checked… and Paul’s work permit is ready, just waiting for him to come in and sign! Only 5 more weeks until they arrive! Please pray they will get the rest of their support committed (I think they are around 88%) before then so they can get here and stay here!

No comments: