“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Thursday, May 28, 2009

the hair


The braids are gone, and this was the result. Now, I did a dumb thing. Due to our busy schedule, I did not wash my hair right after it was taken out. Not until a day and a half later (read: slept on it 2 nights). Well, we I finally washed and conditioned I had a matted rat’s nest. It took all day to comb it out. Literally. I could only handle so much pulling. I was ready to shave it down and just wear extensions and wigs until it grew out, but Brian wouldn’t let me. So, next time I do something, I plan to be MUCH MORE CAREFUL when I take them out!

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

Have to admit - it looks like the first time I tried to give you a home permanent - only worse! Love you all.