“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Thursday, December 3, 2009

sooooo--what's next????

I really wish I had an answer to that. But I do not, at least not yet. It is not like I have not been praying about it, it is about all I think about any more. It is so hard to wait on the Lord. I know I need a job, but what? There are any number of things that I can do. One I cannot/do not want to do is sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day. I think I would probably go nuts. It just is not me. A lot of heavy lifting just does not work much anymore either; I hurt my back in Zambia and it just is not as strong as it once was. I do like physical labor and I have done sales (cattle that is). For the most part I have a lot of skills; I just may not be an expert in any one area. It is the old analogy, jack of all trades, master of none. I have been asked “what do you want to do?” and the truth is I do not know. I can see myself doing any number of things and at times nothing. I am really praying for direction right now and I ask that you would pray that for me as well. If you have any ideas, suggestions, or offers please let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments: