“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 2009

Well, if I did this right, this should be a link to our December 2009 Newsletter/Ministry Report. I tried it with Adobe this time. If you have troubles getting it, let me know.

Everyone (on our mailing lists) is getting it a newsletter in the mail this time. If you normally get it on email, you’ll get it in the mail too. There is a picture on the back that we in essence are using as a new prayer card. After reading, we’d appreciate it if you cut out and kept praying for us.

If you are a regular supporter/usually get a newsletter, but don’t get one in the mail, it means I don’t have your address; so give me a shout and I will send you one.

If you are not on any of our mailing lists, and would like a hard copy, please email me that as well and I will get one out to you.

There are lots of pictures on this report. The only difference between the online version and the hard copy is the pages-there are 5 online because I couldn’t figure out how to do the back page as one, so to avoid hassles, I just left it as two.

There is of course a link on the left side in the newsletter section now as well for later viewing :-)

No comments: