“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Monday, May 12, 2008

Prayer Calendar

Well, I am getting more and more daring with this computer stuff, but I still really don't know what I am doing.

This is a link to our summer prayer calendar for the two months Brian will be gone. It is also linked under Newsletters to the right. I know that when you view it, it looks okay, but how it will print...I am not sure. My printer lost a few letters on each line of Saturday's requests, but I just wrote in what I was missing.

If you are one of our prayer supporters, you should have either gotten a copy through email, through the mail, or at church. If you haven't gotten one, feel free to print this one, or let me know and I will send you one. I have made four different calendars, all the same requests, just in different orders so we are covered four times with each request. If you are not a regular partner (that we know about anyway!), please print this version and use it.

Thank you for your committment to lift our family up in prayer!

No comments: