“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Saturday, May 17, 2008

GONE

Well, he got to the airport and off for two months...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly Jo--I will be praying for grace and strength for you this summer in Brian's absence! I know how hard it is when Jeff is gone for just a week or two--I can't imagine longer! May your kids be covered in grace, too, and may they be super helpful and cooperative!!! How are you feeling pregnancy-wise?
Tracey :)

Brian and Kelly Jo Kallevig said...

I am doing good. Just more tired than I remember with the rest-oh well, when you finally make it over 30, I suppose things slow down. :) Thanks for you prayers!