“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Finally...some pictures!!!

I am just not a picture person...it usually doesn't even occur to me to take pictures (never mind the fact that our camera is broken and we haven't gotten a new one yet).

So the other day Brian says we should be taking pictures; again, never mind the fact that we are now on the last few feet to fill!

Well, finally a few pictures. The first is the side view of the container.



This is where we are at. Not much room left. This container is packed TIGHT!!! We will be praying everything makes it there undamaged, and on time!!!



It will be nice just to get done with this. Get it sent so we don't have to think about it anymore (for now). Trying not to forget anything and trying not to pack stuff that really isn't necessary. I think it will be kind of like Christmas for a while after we get there, unpacking, finding stuff we forgot about over the last several months. It is time to be done with this so we can get going on our language studies as a family and get back to focusing on our support raising.
I spoke today in a church. I think it went pretty well, I'm still trying to figure out the best way for me to do this sort of thing. I had a PowerPoint thing but it was more of a distraction for me then a help. I've been told you should have a plan when you speak. For me I think it is better if I don't, at least not too detailed of a plan. I'm a lot better on the fly. Some may call it Spirit led, I'm often amazed what comes out of my mouth when I get out of the way. It is much easier for me to speak from the heart then from an outline or computer screen. I just probably have a tendency to get a little long winded (or at least that's what Kelly says). The truth is,I really enjoy having opportunities to speak to large or small groups or individuals. I never thought I would have but I have learned when God calls you to something and places a passion inside you, you find yourself doing things you never dreamed you would do and enjoying it!

No comments: