“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More realizations-God is cool, God is in control, God is and has been working it out!

From Brian on a recent conversation...

We seemed to connect, I think it had to do with the fact I had been farming on a smaller scale, having dairy-ed, a large garden, doing the work at the estate, having such diverse experiences and abilities. It hit me talking to him that part of God's equipping of me was a combination of all these things. I always thought the estate job was an answer to my pray for income in a hard time (and it was) but what I'm learning is the Lord has ulterior motives to answered prayers. Just like with scripture, there can be multiple applications. The prophetic may go beyond just the one moment but is tied to so much more.... it is like a family tree thing where you can follow the prayers and blessings/answered prayers back, and it is tied to another and another..... it just really struck me tonight.

No comments: