“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Container Delays

The container has not gone yet. We are still working on it. But there is only so much we can do. We have to rely on others to get their stuff done on their end and it appears that is not happening. So what do we do? We keep praying, be that nagging widow from Jesus’ parable in Luke 18?

There is something the Lord spoke to me when I was praying about this container stuff and that is, it will go when HE says it is time for it to go. And that there are some things that HE is calling me to do here before we can go there. What are they? I don’t know. HE did not tell me that. I don’t think they are even directly tied to our calling in Zambia. Now that is the frustrating part. I want to get there and do the things to get us there. And if I do what GOD asks I will be doing what I need to get there, it just won’t look like it to the people around us watching. Does that matter as long as I am be obedient to what GOD is asking of me? The answer is NO it does not matter. Obedience is what matters!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Brian and Kelly Jo, It seems we are in a similar holding pattern here. Rest assured that in the waiting we all continue to be prepared for exactly what God wants us to do. Not only that but those who will support us and be involved in our ministries in the many ways both here and overseas are being prepared as well. Blessings to you as you wait.