“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 THE YEAR OF PARADOX

HELLO 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Well, 07 is now the past and 08 the future. I think it is good to look back on this past year and reflect. This last year truly has been the year of paradox. It has been a year of joy and of heartache, of failure and triumph, of tears and of laughter. It has been a year of wrestling and resting with God. There is a reason God doesn’t show us what is ahead, because if He had shown me I think the only thing I would have been able to see would have been the heartache, trials, frustration, loneliness, the sleepless nights, the headaches, the pain and the tears. And I would not have gone forward and followed Him in obedience. Then I would have missed out on seeing the Glory and Power of my heavenly Father. I would have missed out on the joy and peace that only comes from Him. I would have missed out on all the things that my Father has shown me and told me and given me. If I had to do it all over again, would I? YES!! With maybe exceptions of several stupid actions on my part, (getting in the way of God), but YES I would do it all over again. I am doing what God has called me and my family to do. Does it all make sense to me yet? NO! It maybe never will and I’m okay with that. I hold on to what I do know. GOD IS GOOD, GOD IS FAITHFUL, GOD LOVES ME!

No comments: