“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Monday, October 4, 2010

So......

You'd think that with the (first) garage sale done, things would feel settled down and all that.

Not. So. Much. So.

There's plenty of time, no rushes...but my insides still feel all "ahhh" as there are lots of things I want to get done. But some of them I can't do myself and I am being very good about keeping school as a top priority. It's just all the other little things that come along and add up and pile on and just life in general.

I guess I'll relax when I die! Haha. Wait...I won't need to then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get that from your mother - I have no reason to "have" to have my steps done in any particular time, but I'm so frustrated cuz I can't get the carpet runner on right away . . .