“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Thursday, October 28, 2010

done!

I went to the Willmar house this morning and did my final walk/clean through. Hopefully I didn't forget anything...like a pile of dirt in the middle of the floor somewhere! I think it should be good, I kind of lost my gumption towards the end when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. A huge, huge thank you to Cathy M. Last week she showed up at the garage sale to tell me she was coming to clean. PTL! She spent about six hours there that day, three to four just in the three bathrooms. There is just NO WAY I would have been able to do it this week. Things have been incredibly crazy this last month-two garage sales, the move, two houses to clean, school and kids, Stacey's benefit. I keep saying I just need to get through to November 1st. I am keeping things off the calendar that aren't school related for now (or at least trying to-two things already came up for next week...guess it never really ends.)

A THANK YOU the size of Mt. Everest doesn't even begin what to cover what we owe Dennis & Lynnie for sharing their house with us the past year. The Lord clearly orchestrated the timing and the details and everything else. We have been so blessed by the use of your home this past year. May the Father continue to lavish His blessings on you, favorite ones!

No comments: