“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Thursday, February 12, 2009

my tabernacle

At night I have been trying to take a little time by myself outside. A time to reflect, talk to GOD about stuff (often complain about the stress of things). I am finding that GOD has provided me with my tabernacle to go and spend time with him. Back in the states when I was milking cows it was the barn. Working by myself, having time to be quiet, listen, talk, and worship FATHER. Since I had sold the cows some 2 yrs ago (wow I can’t believe its been that long) I lost that. Here it is the garden/nursery/farm. Even when I have been in town all day (becoming frustrated) I will go work out there. Sometimes it is just to blow off some steam. It is a place where I find peace. I am so thankful that GOD has provided me with this gift, a much needed answer to prayer. Honestly, the last few weeks I have been wondering how much more I can take. When I get stressed I get edgy and that does no one any good. My FATHER has me in some hard core training. And I don’t like it much! He is showing me so many areas in me that need a LOT of work. I know HE is refining me, pruning me. There are times it makes me angry that HE is throwing some of these things in my face. HE is not letting up so I better start learning. It is pretty awesome that I can go into my tabernacle and be with HIM, just the 2 of us. We can talk to each other. Not that it can’t happen anywhere (your home, church, etc.), for me it just happens to be out in the dirt enjoying HIS creation.

No comments: