“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

six hours

That is how long it took me to wash the bathrooms and main room floors the other day. I had to stop a few times to feed Henry, get stuff for the girls ready, etc, but yes, from beginning to end it was six hours. Did I mention it was all by hand? I bought a new mop, but before the sponge hit the floor it was broke. And Brian broke the handle on my other one that I brought over, so I am out of luck for now I guess.

No comments: