“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

thank you prayers!!!

I wanted to thank you for praying for me and my family while I was gone. Your prayers were felt and answered! I saw God working in many ways. Thank you for your love, support, and committment to my family. You are much appreciated and much loved in return. THANK YOU!!!

Brian

Also-on Sunday, August 3rd I will be sharing with my parents during the fellowship hour at Evangelical Free Church in Willmar. It beings around 9:40 am in the fireside room. If you are able, please come and join us and hear about the many things that were accomplished this summer.

No comments: