“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Thursday, June 5, 2008

showing!

So those of us with a sad sense of humor will say, of course! Tonight around 5 pm I got a calling asking to show the house tomorrow at noon. No problem, right? Yeah, except that the garage is set up for the sale starting tomorrow at 3 pm! I told the gal about it, but she didn’t think it would be a big deal, so on we go!

Thankfully:
-my neighbor mowed last night
-another one trimmed
-I set up for the garage sale on Wednesday so I don’t need to worry about doing that tomorrow and it is all very neat in the garage
-we have been backed and forth to the farm most of the week, so they house wasn’t very messy, and I had cleaned on Monday, so I just needed to wash floors and straighten up.
-The weather is a mess outside, so I couldn’t pick up out there, but for the most part that has already been done since I had to pick up to mow. I just need to put the kids’ bikes and toys in the shed and move the car.

So, please pray for the showing. Pray it will go well. I’m not the realtor so I can say this: if this is the person that God wants to buy our house at this time, they really won’t care what the garage looks like or if I missed picking something up or wiping something off. It’s only God’s hand that is going to sell the house anyway, and it’s in His timing. I know, the world out there doesn’t see it that way (and all the realtors out there may cringe), but that’s what we believe. Just pray that if it’s God’s will, it will all fall into place.

You can also pray for the weather. It’s suppose to be rainy off and on for the next two days-doesn’t bode real well for the sale. :)

So it’s 5 am in Zambia, about the time Brian usually gets up. Should I call? What if he is still asleep?

No comments: