“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Monday, June 2, 2008

Officially on the Market


Our home is officially now on the market. If I did it right, this should be the link.

We are open to moving whenever (soon), even if that means we have to rent for awhile, even if that means I have to pack up and move while Brian is gone. We would just really like the peace of mind knowing that it has been sold. Of course, as we are being continually reminded throughout this whole process, everything will happen in God's perfect time, not ours. Even if that means we don't sell until the week before we leave (but I am SOOOO PRAYING that won't be the case!)

I did talk to Brian yesterday to see how church went, I will try to update that later. A few fun notes: they also have spitting cobras-Paul saw one and it hooded out at him the other day. Building is still progressing, and I am assuming his parents are there and sleeping by now, or I am sure he would have called me by now.

Oh yes, we are doing another garage sale this weekend. There was just too much stuff for all the clothes and whatnot to really get put out (between the three of us though, there was over $1000 of stuff sold!) Not sure if I will do Friday and Saturday, or just Saturday which is the Kandi Dandy Days city-wide garage sales. I am not opposed to sneek-peakers, I just want it all sold! If you want to come look, just let me know!

3 comments:

Donna Barber said...

Hey there-Know what that is like. Good luck selling the house. We will be moving to regardless if ours sells by August. My "Brian" is gone as well. We hope to join him in August. We too are going to have to have a big garage sale! I wish you the best as we follow your journey.

Carey said...

I know Brian farmed. Didn't you live on the farm?

Brian and Kelly Jo Kallevig said...

Brian grew up on the farm, and did the dairy on that same farm-but his parents are still there. Our house is about 5 miles away in a little town of 500 or so. We are on the last street, so when you look out, it's a hay field and we don't get much traffic. Perfect for families!!