“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Newsletters

I am really trying to stay up with this information age! HA!
I posted a link to our November Newsletter on the side under "monthly newsletters." I am so computer illiterate it's unbelievable, so someone will have to tell me if it works! It's not as cool looking as the ones you get in the mail; i don't know how to post publisher files, or .pdfs (not sure if you can on blogger).
Anyway, enjoy! Let me know if it doesn't show up or you have any questions!

1 comment:

Donna Barber said...

HI Kallivig family!
I havent had a moment to read your newsletter but I finally got to your blog and will be following your journey. I am so excited for you. We will definitely be a sponsoring family for you. Your work is so important.