“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Monday, October 31, 2011

written and brought to you by Miss Hailey Rose...

WHAT A HAPPY DAY
What a happy day it is to go and play
There are leaves on the ground and it's fall
Soon it will be winter so get out the winter supplies
Snow is falling on the ground
Winter is here, it's here
It's cold outside but warm inside
Hot cocoa we drink
What a happy day
What a happy day it is yeah.

MY GOD
My God you are my God
You are my Lord
You are the Lord of all
You are my king
Lord I want you
I want to praise you
I love you, I love you
Lord I want you so much
You are the king of the world
And I will praise you with all my heart.

It's a pretty normal day for Hailey to be singing away songs that she just makes up. Sunday she decided to write some down :) She even has Myron blaring away his made up songs now!

No comments: