“THE PROCESS IS THE END. FOR IT IS THE PROCESS THAT IS GLORIFYING TO GOD.” --Oswald Chambers

"This life therefore, is not godliness but the process of becoming godly, not health but getting well, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not now what we shall be, but we are on the way. The process is not yet finished, but it is actively going on. This is not the goal, but it is the right road. At present, everything does not gleam and sparkle, but everything is being cleansed." --Martin Luther

Monday, May 16, 2011

more photos

Few months ago I brought the kids in for an "Antiquities" fundraiser. We used to do these more often. The boys did great. I think they are still at the stage where these types of pictures are still totally adorable. The girls pictures were good too, but I think as they are older now, it seems they need more "sophisticated" shoots, or more serious ones, I don't know. They are always cute, but I am not sure this type of photo works for them as well anymore. Regardless, their distinct personalities showed through!


















Of course these types of photos are really expensive if you purchase the packages, so I wasn't planning to buy any extra and didn't have them take any of just the boys. But then I got there, and well, you moms out there know how it goes. They are just SOOOO cute you can't leave them there! I did get a pretty good deal for the amount of photos I got though.

No comments: